Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Damn you double Donald!

Three finals down, two to go. In the past, I've likened that sort of progress to points in famous movie trilogies, like my December '04 finals in relation to Lord of the Rings, and my April '05 exams to Die Hard. Who am I to buck tradition?

I'm feeling Western, (maybe it's a reaction to this new salty sea smell in the air) so I'd have to say that if my exams were the Man With No Name Trilogy, I'd be at about the point well after For a Fistful of Dollars and before The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, in For a Few Dollars More (the underrated one) where Clint Eastwood, assessing the inevitable fallout from the upcoming gun battle, squints his eyes really, really tight.



Ok, that pretty much sums up the whole trilogy. Suffice it to say I'm doing the same, surveying what's about to come, and trying to minimize the damage. So, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to begin this next phase by watching the 2 hours of Apprentice I taped last night.

No comments: