Saturday, March 18, 2006

Kersplash!

Public intoxication, reckless endangerment and battery are but a few of the crimes you study at law school. But for one afternoon every year, they make for a hell of a good time. The annual law school trike race happened yesterday and went off in fine form. By fine, I mean people got soaked really, really bad.



I didn't compete like last year, but that's not to say I was safe from the hefty doses of splashback you get from standing on the sidelines.

My favorite part of all of it is the inevitability of the massive waterfight. When you have that many water balloons, and not enough time to evenly dispense with them, it's only a matter of time before the rationing stops and the irrationality begins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is quite possibly, the best action shot I have ever seen.

-Cathy