Thursday, April 26, 2007

L to the L to the B

It's not a couplet, but it's close. The last sentence I wrote on my Admin final, my last final, summing up a question where I was asked to offer advice on the likelihood of a successful immigration appeal for a Mr. and Mrs. Singh, was not without its own internal rhyme:

"Things aren't looking great for the Singhs."

I'm pretty happy with the 21 pages of answers I wrote before that (yes, the longest exam I've ever written) but I especially like that last line. The cheekiness wasn't intentional, but I think it nicely represents my attitude towards law school: there's a lot of stuff to learn, but there's always room for a sense of humour.

Alright, maybe you wouldn't deliver a client bad news this way, but if writing three years worth of posts on this site has taught me anything, law school has some pretty funny moments.

Anyway, I'm officially done. Now all that's left is to recoup this staggering, staggering debt.

3 comments:

Quora Clone said...

Such a wonderful post. Thanks for the share. It was very interesting and informative.
Clone Script| Web Designing|

Greg Prosmushkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jack Stark said...

Sankey Diagrams is the best visualization to improve your SEO. Sankey diagram is a very useful visualization to show the flow of data.ChartExpo provides you a better and easiest way to create the Sankey Diagram in no time without coding only on few clicks. Read more here :Sankey Visualization .